Scrapped DC Films and TV Shows

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
In the 2000s, Grant Morrison pitched a Wonder Woman movie that later became the Earth One GN, a Teen Titans movie, a Doom Patrol movie, a Green Arrow movie, several versions of an Aquaman movie, a few takes on a Superman movie with some bits he used in Action Comics #14.
Honestly, I'm curious what Morrison's take on the Titans would've been like.
Let's face it. I like Charlie but I think he made the right choice to turn down the role.
It's a shame that this never got made since she's one of those who deserves their own film or TV series.
Not going to lie but this would've been so much better than what we ultimately got.
Man, I would've loved to see this happen because it would've been cool to see Reeves' Constantine teaming up with the plant creature.

Last edited:

Ed Nygma

This tweet wasn't so bad considering how he normally sounds, but I never understand what Zack is saying most of the time. He speaks in run-on sentences and contractions where he never states what the topic is so I'm usually always lost whenever a quote of his comes around.
I can't imagine who he would've played in Watchmen but he would be absolutely horrible in that property as anyone. Again on the theme of Zack, he got a lot of things right with that film but was so wildly off the mark with how he did the action and some of the casting. Who, other than him, would possibly think it was a good idea to cast that creepy dude as Veidt and give him a sinister German accent?

He's stated he thinks Affleck was 'the most Batman-y Batman ever' (whatever that means) which tells me he and I must look for different things in casting. Affleck was tall, that's about the only regard in which he remotely looked like Bruce Wayne...

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Only Mischa Collins wanted Ackles by the sounds of it. The producers wanted someone with gravitas... and that certainly is not Ackles.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Watching this clip from the Princess Power special "Princess Royal Wedding", where Queen Ryung & Queen Olivia get married, makes me glad that the show was picked up by a streaming service. If it was picked up by the Junior 3 (Disney Jr, Nick Jr , & PBS Kids), an episode like this either wouldn't be made or if it,would come when the show was went to a less available channel
Happy 20th anniversary to my favorite CN logo and CN City.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of Cartoon Network's "City Era". This era ties with the "Powerhouse Era" as my favorite era through out the channel's history.

Featured Posts