"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

PunkWise

I'm afraid it's not. In Max are available episodes and few things more...The 2023 edition is easier to be found, but the 2022 in its 30 min length seems to be lost in the web. Maybe except from recordings or stuff like the sort... I hope someone here knows something else because I would really like to watch it and it would be awesome to make it available for everyone. Thank you for answering anyway!
I haven't looked, but maybe it's available on MAX?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
02/03:
TV Passport lists "Ship" for March 2nd. The log-line is, "Starfire is the captain of a spaceship heading back to her home planet of Tarmaran, and her crew is some of Earth's finest specimens."

02/12:
"Catpin Freak" listed for March 9th. No log-line yet.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
"Catpin Freak" listed for March 9th. No log-line yet.
Sounds like another Starfire episode. Cuz cat in the title. lol.

EDIT: Here it is:
Seeing the benefits of being captain, Freak demands the position, worrying the rest of the crew.
Guess it's a Control Freak episode from his POV.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I actually did read that as "Captain" at first and thought it might be Control Freak. Either that, or a sequel to "Captain Cool'.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Ok, so TV Insider is saying Ship premieres at the 11:15 am slot. Previously, I believe it was 9:30 am so adjust accordingly. TTG premieres will be a little later in the morning on Saturdays.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
"Ship" is now also listed at 9 a.m. for March 2nd, apart from the 11:15 slot. I'm guessing that will be the new premiere slot going forward.
2/15: Ok, yeah, I'm seeing that on zap29t. 9 am is the premiere and 11:15 is the replay. So half an hour earlier than previous airings.

2/16: Saw a promo after today's Batwheels. It says 9:30 am. This month's new episodes are billed as a 5 part event - so the whole month of March and it's one big arc of flying to Tamaran to stop Blackfire with a non-TTG cast but starring Starfire. Looks like Blackfire has taken over Tamaran and it's in danger of blowing up or something so Starfire assembles a crew and departs despite Robin's apprehension; her crew is Silkie, Freak, Tooth Fairy, 50% Chad, and Folding Paper Man.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Interesting, so this could basically be similar to Beast Boy's Doom Patrol arcs, where the other Titans had minor roles. Just focus on Starfire and make up a team for her (at least I don't think this is something from the comics...)

They also usually aired these 5-part arcs in a single day or during a week of premieres, instead of across an entire month. I think only Bumblebee's arc joining the Titans at camp also had weekly episodes.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I guess there's no Teen Titans special about the NBA All-Stars this year?

They also usually aired these 5-part arcs in a single day or during a week of premieres, instead of across an entire month. I think only Bumblebee's arc joining the Titans at camp also had weekly episodes.
Yup, Bumblebee's arc was weekly from May 25, 2019 to August 19 over 13 episodes in season 5. The only other one is also in season 5, a two parter - which was actually within Bumblebee's arc - titled "Girls Night In" which dealt with Blackfire trying to conquer Earth. Everything else was in a single day or back to back in a week of premieres like you said.

Last edited:

PunkWise

FYI, since it's more of a CN special, today's NBA Slam Dunk Special can be discussed here or on the thread in the CN forum.

CN posted a sizzle reel.
It's been two years ago now, but I'm still wondering if there's a way of re-watching this special. There are just clips of it on the internet and it's very difficult to find a complete recording. The one from 2023 was shorter and easier to watch. Does anybody know where to find it or if it's recorded somewhere? Thank you all very much.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
2/23: TV Insider has the fourth part up (zap2it now has them at the 9:30 am slot)

"Five Bucks"
March 23, 2024
Starfire and her crew play Tooth Fairy for the Tooth Fairy.

It's been two years ago now, but I'm still wondering if there's a way of re-watching this special.
There isn't. The full version was legally put online on CN's website for limited time when it first aired. It stayed online for I forget like a few months at best, then after that it was gone from the Internet for good.

3/1: Fifth part is

"Wild Card"
March 30, 2023
Starfire and her crew go on a dangerous mission to prevent Blackfire from acquiring a powerful Tamaranean relic.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hey, Multiversus: Enough of the freaking villains already. Give us Daffy Duck!
Of all of Cartoon Network's detractors, no one hates Cartoon Network more than Warner Bros Discovery.
Does anyone else think that Doug Walker has just been phoning it in with the Nostalgia Critic episodes lately? Maybe he doesn't need to be doing a new episode of NC every week anymore. I think that Doug should cut NC down to just 1 episode per month or something similar.
Action! wrote on Dr.Pepper's profile.
Congrats on being promoted!
seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) live tomorrow night (as of this post) :D

Featured Posts