"Venom: The Last Dance" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
The bit with the horse at the end was actually pretty funny and you know if it was a lot faster timed the bit of Eddie and Venom needing work on the "we are Venom" could have been cute (even though they got that fine in the first movie but whatever guess they are now officially working together) but now that we know the plot is "Eddie and Venom are on the run from the government wanting to keep the existence of aliens a secret and more of the symboite race" makes the whole thing really lame. Quite frankly even in the Venom Universe disconnected from like every other comic book story the idea of there STILL being government groups out there trying it disprove this kind of stuff is boring and quite frankly ridiculous and not really fun to explore. Plus I get that if we are focusing just on the symbiotes we aren't going to bring in more interesting spider man related villains but... just more of them? In the first one it was at least the leader of the initial invasion paired up with someone who screwed over Brock's life so I get how there would at least be considered a connection. And Kletus and Carnage had their own specific agenda to make them stand out as antagonists but this feels like one of those three parts who has no idea of how to do a unique and compelling capper so goes "well what if the first movie but bigger" which not like these Venom movies have ever been great but yeah doesn't look anything really worth checking out... I probably will as I still have the need to see every comic book movie but like for anyone else in general wouldn't get the appeal here. Though hey if this is the last Venom movie that means hopefully Sony sans animated flicks is closing the doors on live action non spider man starring movies this year cause yeah this is the only franchise they got that worked in any sense and yeah it's obviously out of gas.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com.

Sony Releases Trailer For "Venom: The Last Dance"​

venom3.jpg

Sony’s third and “final” Venom movie, The Last Dance, will be out this October. It still remains the only thing the studio has managed to make into a success after vowing to turn the movie rights to Spider-Man into its own entire cinematic universe. (That didn’t work out so well.)

Eddie Brock has now settled into the lifestyle of sharing his body with a black goo monster from space. Together they defeated Carnage and now have a weekly routine of taking down criminals and feeding their brains to ol’ Growly. The only thing left is to perfect the timing on their “We Are Venom” catchphrase, which they’re still working on.

But despite saving their bacon on more than one occasion, the government still sees Venom as a public threat and have decided it’s time to move in and capture him. Eddie and the symbiote have no choice but to go on the run, and the situation complicates itself when a creature from the symbiote’s homeworld decides to pay Earth a visit. How will Eddie keep the planet safe while keeping HIMSELF safe?

Click here to read the full article.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Watching this clip from the Princess Power special "Princess Royal Wedding", where Queen Ryung & Queen Olivia get married, makes me glad that the show was picked up by a streaming service. If it was picked up by the Junior 3 (Disney Jr, Nick Jr , & PBS Kids), an episode like this either wouldn't be made or if it,would come when the show was went to a less available channel
Happy 20th anniversary to my favorite CN logo and CN City.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of Cartoon Network's "City Era". This era ties with the "Powerhouse Era" as my favorite era through out the channel's history.

Featured Posts