Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Today, The Thai Satellite porvider, Truevisions, and the Thai telecommunication company, AIS, has announced a new agreement between Turner Asia-Pacific and both companies to launch Boomerang Southeast Asia with Thai soundtrack.

On the same day, Boomerang Thailand will cease broadcasting, and will stop carrying its signal on PSI, Good TV, GMM Z, IPM, and TOT iptv. The last program that will air will be Scooby Doo. The change will occur at around midnight until 06:00 AM (Bangkok Time).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Actually Bangkok Broadcasting and Television (under assistance from the Royal Thai Army) won the license and turned it into 7 Kids, yet it airs some Disney shows.

Reactions: J10

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Warner Bros. announced today that they renewed Teen Titans GO! for 100 more seasons! And to celebrate, Cartoon Network will be ditching Adult Swim so they can broadcast their FIRST 24-HOUR TEEN TITANS GO MARATHON!!!

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
NBCUniversal decided to start a monopoly by purchasing WarnerMedia, we don't know what will happen to the Marvel attractions at Universal Parks, or whether or not they will also buy Six Flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?

Featured Posts