What is wrong with Teletoon these days - 17 years later.

digiblader1

Back in 2005, I posted here complaining how Teletoon overaired various adult shows (Undergrads, Quads, etc.) and didn't air the later seasons of Futurama and Family Guy at the time.

17 years later - things have changed for the worse since Corus bought them out.

Due to CanCon law changes, the network is now basically a dumping ground for CN/HBO Max and anime, and the originals unit has been basically shut down - no new Teletoon originals have been made since the late 2010s, and any CanCon stuff is reruns of shows from the mid-late 2010s.

And of course they no longer air adult programming as that was moved to Adult Swim (the former ACTION channel).
And I have a feeling the subchannels Corus runs (Nick, CN, Disney Channel and XD) are in danger of being shut down in the future as they move further towards streaming - especially Nick, as that channel already has a streaming service they run on Amazon Prime and Apple TV, along with STACKTV.

At least they aren't having issues airing seasons anymore..

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How do I post comments on profile posts without that stupid ad on the bottom blocking me?
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Featured Posts