What shows would Nicktoons the channel acquire?

Micahel Cataldo

My picks for Nicktoons the channel to pick up are:
Motu Patlu
Gattu Battu

What other shows should Nicktoons the channel acquire?

Markus Nelis

My picks for Nicktoons the channel to pick up are:
Motu Patlu
Gattu Battu

What other shows should Nicktoons the channel acquire?
This isn't even India. These shows would fail in the United States.

Nicktoons pretty much gets shows from Nickelodeon. It's not like the channel is for exclusive content like 10 plus years ago.

kanc

The recent acquisition was TMNT (1987) but it didn't even last long.

I don't think Nicktoons network would even do acquisitions at this point. Nowadays it's becoming SpongeBob and Loud House airings though plus few shows.

ATSFGuy

I don't think Nicktoons network would even do acquisitions at this point. Nowadays it's becoming SpongeBob and Loud House airings

I don't think Nicktoons network would even do acquisitions at this point. Nowadays it's becoming SpongeBob and Loud House airings though plus few shows.
Back then in the early 2000’s, Nicktoons TV acquired shows from other channels like Animaniacs, Charlie Brown, and Tiny Toon Adventures. This format continued into the Nicktoons Network era. When NN became Nicktoons again in 2009, there were still some but not as much as they once had.

kanc

Back then in the early 2000’s, Nicktoons TV acquired shows from other channels like Animaniacs, Charlie Brown, and Tiny Toon Adventures. This format continued into the Nicktoons Network era. When NN became Nicktoons again in 2009, there were still some but not as much as they once had.
you realize youre quoting my post twice

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I don't understand the thread question. More perplexing is the fact that several identical threads have popped up by this poster with the same lack of clarity and sense.

kanc

ok.

sorry if offtopic, NickJr channel currently airing acquisition which is Dreamworks Netflix original: Gabby's Dollhouse. Nick used to air Gabby's Dollhouse but only for a week (only in Jun 2023). NickJr channel airing seems to do better in airing.

ATSFGuy

ok.

sorry if offtopic, NickJr channel currently airing acquisition which is Dreamworks Netflix original: Gabby's Dollhouse. Nick used to air Gabby's Dollhouse but only for a week (only in Jun 2023). NickJr channel airing seems to do better in airing.
Interesting info. Thanks for sharing that.

ATSFGuy

I mean, they could always try to acquire more anime/action-oriented series. Any show from any country can do well here in the United States. It just needs proper exposure.
They might but I’m not sure if they’re going to do that nowadays. Nicktoons of 2023 is very different from the Nicktoons of 2013 and 2003.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts