Why Did You Choose Your Current Avatar Version 4.0

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I figured it was time to do a new avatar... so how does everyone feel about ZZ Top? Trick question, I know everyone likes the Top.

Eliminator is their most successful album, but I think Tres Hombres has become the favorite for fans in recent years. "La Grange" in particular has probably become their signature song, and I think Guitar Hero is responsible for that (I believe it was featured in the third game?), but the entire album is great. The pacing is incredible, as every track gels together tightly while still feeling like their own distinctive song. And it's the perfect length to spin a couple of times if you want a nice rocking sound in the background while you work.

Sadly, we lost long-time bassist/Hank Hill's cousin Dusty Hill last year, and the band has since replaced them, taking away their title as the longest running band with the same members throughout. I'm sure they're still a good time live, but I'm disappointed that I never got to see the Top with their original lineup together.

Moe

Bugs Bunny and Witch Hazel - HALLOWEEN!!!

Now with Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin, it's that time of year again
Cool avatar, I enjoyed watch Peanuts and Linus is very soft character.

Too bad we won't get to see it on TV again this year... :sad:
I believe that they air on PBS.

If not, thanks to Apple, I guess.

I believe that broadcast rights and streaming rights should treated separately, so it should have a law to require, in my opinion.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Halloween is over and I wonder if the Great Pumpkin showed up. Anyway, Using Violette Honfleur from Bon Voyage Charlie Brown (and don't come back) for now until it's Christmas-y season. She's a nice minor character and the movie has a soft spot in my heart.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
We're going back in time to the first Thanksgiving to take turkeys off the menu.

That's right, we're going back in time to the first Thanksgiving to take turkeys off the menu.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?
First Boomerang ups their game, then MeTV Toons becomes reality, but I don't get either channel. Meanwhile, Cartoon Network and Max continue to starve under the stairs. At least Conan O'Brien Must Go is good.

Featured Posts