Winx Club: 20th Anniversary Talkback SPOILERS

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
This week marks the 20th Anniversary of one of the all-time best European cartoon series: Winx Club.

It follows the adventures of a fairy named Bloom & all her friends named Stella, Tecna, Musa, Flora, & Aisha as they protect their home realms & Earth from the forces of evil while attending classes at the Alfea Magic Academy.

I've enjoyed this series from the very beginning. Of course, when I first watched it on Fox Kids, it was produced by the terrible 4Kids company which got a lot of the scenes out of sequence. I was able to watch the true UNCUT version a few years later. I'll always remember the excellent Nickelodeon DUB with Castle's Molly C. Quinn as a terrific version of Bloom.

My favorite Winx fairy will always be Flora because she had the loveliest outfits & she was always so sweet. She & Helia made an excellent couple & her younger sister named Miele was so pretty. One of Flora's best moments was when the Trix almost killed Miele & Flora completely lost her temper & gave the Trix a pounding with some huge magical vines!!!

I thought the season when they all got magical pets was pretty good as well as when they all got mermaid powers.

I'll also always enjoy the Season 2 Halloween episode & the Season 5 Christmas episode as well.

So, what are all of your thoughts on Winx Club & what are your favorite moments about it? I'd like to hear some of them.

Happy 20th Anniversary, Winx Club!!!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?
First Boomerang ups their game, then MeTV Toons becomes reality, but I don't get either channel. Meanwhile, Cartoon Network and Max continue to starve under the stairs. At least Conan O'Brien Must Go is good.

Featured Posts