"X-Men '97 (Disney+)" Animated Series News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
Dang, Rogue is mad and busting up everything in sight :eek:.

The irony being she assumes (justifiably) that the American government was behind the Sentinel attack instead of Sinister :ack:.

Also...Rider Kick :cool:!

I'm guessing Captain America shows up trying to stop her at the base after this one o_O.

reflection01

Dang, Rogue is mad and busting up everything in sight :eek:.

The irony being she assumes (justifiably) that the American government was behind the Sentinel attack instead of Sinister :ack:.

Also...Rider Kick :cool:!

I'm guessing Captain America shows up trying to stop her at the base after this one o_O.

The boot in the original promo clip seems to suggest that’s the case.

ShadowStar

My dream is the show reviving the Marvel Animated Universe for a good ten years and THEN spawning off into movies. Like in a couple years Spider-Man '98 debuts and then relaunches for Iron Man TAS, Fantastic Four TAS, and Incredible Hulk TAS (that don't suck for once). And finally some animated series for heroes in that Universe that need them like Captain America, Thor, and the Avengers, as well as perhaps a Marvel Universe show spotlighting everything else. And after these shows have run their course THEN to bring them to the big screen for a Marvel Animated Cinematic Universe.
I thought that you wanted a revival of Wolverine and the X-Men only? I believe that's what you posted a few weeks ago. Mind you, you're entitled to change your mind! :)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Not quite sure where to put this, but anyway...

From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"XBox Meets X-Men In Animated Tribute You Can’t Buy"​

Hero-X-Men-3bce24d9554714ebc663.jpg

"Someone high up at XBox is a fan of X-Men 97. The Disney+ revival of the 90s animated series (which has been excellent so far) is getting a tie-in from an unlikely place: Microsoft.

Behold the Marvel Animation’s X-Men ‘97 Custom Comic Xbox Series X. It’s a variant of the current XBox console wrapped in comic panels, and not recycled ones either: Marvel writer Rich Douek and artist Paco Diaz created two pages of story and art featuring the X-Men 97 cast fighting the Sentinels and Master Mold, just to decorate this machine.

If that wasn’t cool on its own, the console comes with ELEVEN separate controllers, each created in honor of a member of the team and decorated in their colors: Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Morph, Magneto, Jubilee, Gambit, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Beast and Bishop are all represented. It all sounds great, so where can you get it? ….Nowhere."

Read the full article here.

ShadowStar

I'm not happy with a handful of the VA choices in this show: Jean Grey, Bastion and President Kelly all sound very off to me. Mind you, at least it's just a handful of VA's.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.

Featured Posts