"X-Men '97" Season One Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss Season One of X-Men'97!

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
My mistake about Warren. There was so much going on I kind of forgot about him, though was still thinking of him in regards to Apocalypse's return if that makes any sense. I don't see him rejoining Apocalypse again (willingly, anyway) but at the very least his status should be mentioned in the next season.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
I guess Mystique is still laying low since her apparent "death" in the Bloodlines episode, sneaking away when Kurt and Rogue were looking for her.

I really didn't think Graydon Creed would have survived the end of that episode and even he pops up at the end of '97 Season 1, running against President Kelly.

Frontier

Staff member
I guess Mystique is still laying low since her apparent "death" in the Bloodlines episode, sneaking away when Kurt and Rogue were looking for her.

I really didn't think Graydon Creed would have survived the end of that episode and even he pops up at the end of '97 Season 1, running against President Kelly.
Watch Mystique posing as her own son whom she helped kill just to win the White House :p.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"X-Men ’97: Reviewing The Media Reviews (High Praise Amidst A Faltering MCU)"​

MV5BOTBhYWRhMzMtMGY1Mi00YjJkLWIxN2EtNjAxMmQzYTk2NTNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_-scaled.jpg

"(Warning: Spoilers ahead for certain episodes from the recent season)

Now that X-Men ’97 has concluded it’s season, how did the series come out in the eyes of major media outlets?

A series of articles on Forbes has declared that X-Men 97 is one of the best Marvel projects since Avengers: Endgame and declared that it is comparable to prestige live-action TV series like Shogun. The first article released on March 21, 2024 notes X-Men 97 is one of the best-reviewed properties Marvel has released recently, noting that it has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. A follow-up article from Forbes released on May 17, 2024, notes that X-Men 97 has one of the highest Tomato ratings compared to most Marvel projects, tying with Ms. Marvel at 98%.

The second article published on Apr 11, 2024 deals with the fifth episode of season one, ‘’Remember It’’. In this episode, Magneto, Gambit and Rogue go to the mutant nation of Genosha, which is about to be allowed to join the UN. Genosha is presented as a flawed, but ultimately successful haven for mutants who wish to escape persecution from humans. This peace is shattered by the arrival of a giant kaiju-sized Sentinel, who begins to kill every mutant it can find on Genosha. The Sentinel is stopped, but the price is high, with Magneto seemingly to have died and Gambit dying trying to save his friends from the monstrous Sentinel. The Sentinel manages to kill thousands of mutants before it is stopped."

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's adult animation category ballot for Emmy Awards 2024. I'm hoping that Praise Petey will get in the final line-up.

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Watching this clip from the Princess Power special "Princess Royal Wedding", where Queen Ryung & Queen Olivia get married, makes me glad that the show was picked up by a streaming service. If it was picked up by the Junior 3 (Disney Jr, Nick Jr , & PBS Kids), an episode like this either wouldn't be made or if it,would come when the show was went to a less available channel
Happy 20th anniversary to my favorite CN logo and CN City.

Featured Posts