Your Favorite Powerpuff Girls Episodes?

Cartoonfan15

Banned
Recently, I have been in a mood to watch the original Powerpuff Girls. For a while, it was the only Cartoon Cartoon I was into and I have strong memories with the show. So I would like to know

What are your favorite Powerpuff Girls episodes?

To me, choosing my favorite episodes was really tough, since I really like this show a lot, but I picked some that meant the most to me

Meet the Beet-Alls: I am a big Beetles fan and this episode was a lot of fun. I loved seeing all of the Beatles references and the way the Beet-Alls kept on defeating the Powerpuff Girls was very fun. Honestly, this is my favorite episode, even though I am being a little biased with this one since the Beatles is my favorite band. It also had a pretty nice story and I liked the female monkey that was in the episode.

Speed Demon: This was a pretty dark episode to watch. The alternate timeline the Powerpuff Girls had to go to in this episode was very cool and also freaky at the same time. When I first watched the episode years ago, I actually got a little scared and was hoping that I would sleep well that night. This is my favorite HIM centric episode btw. If you are wondering, HIM is my favorite Powerpuff Girls villain, because of how threatening he could be.

SuperFriends: Out of all of the episodes in Season 4, this was easily my favorite. Robin was a pretty cool character and I liked her friendship with the girls. The friendship felt very natural and it was nice to see the Powerpuff Girls hang out with someone their own age. I also loved the different activities and hobbies the girls did with Robin. The song that played in this episode was also really catchy and fun to listen to. Overall, this episode was a lot of fun to watch and it was the defining moment of that season.

The Rowdyruff Boys: This is an episode that I got really addicted to and I have watched this episode way too many times that I lost track. I loved that the Powerpuff Girls had male counterparts to fight against. The action scenes in the episode were so much fun to watch and this episode had some of the best animation I have ever seen from this show. The Rowdyruff boys were really entertaining characters. This is easily in my top 5 most rewatched episodes of this show and I will always remember it. I remember they had a couple more appearances in the later seasons and those episodes are good too, but this is the Rowdyruff Boy episode that is the most special to me.

Child Fearing: What happens when you have Mojo Jojo babysit the Powerpuff Girls? You get this episode. This episode is one that I rewatch whenever I revisit this show, because this episode was very funny. One thing that I haven't mentioned about this show yet is that it can be really funny. There's fun adult humor, good pop culture references and parodies, and really good dialogue. Anyways, another thing I love about this episode is that they have a reference to Ocarina of Time. When I first watched this episode, I didn't really get the reference because I had never played Zelda at the time, but then I got the reference later on after playing OoT and I was laughing. There's also some fun scenes were Mojo Jojo is making food for the girls, Mojo being blindfolded, and Blarney the Dinosaur. This episode is gold from beginning to end and is my 2nd favorite episode of this show. It's a classic!

The Powerpuff Girls is a show that I still enjoy to this day and it's one of my favorite cartoons of all time. It's honestly my favorite Cartoon Cartoon and I will even go as far as to say that it's my favorite cartoon of the 90s.

cnfan2612

Retired
Well,I also like the original Powerpuff Girls.It is my favourite Cartoon Cartoon.My favourite episodes are Superfriends,Criss Cross Crisis,Stray Bullet and Him Diddle Riddle.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
This is also going to be a tough one for me, but I'll give it a go.

Superfriends - I've always really liked this one. I guess I liked seeing the girls having a friend. I also really liked the song.

The Powerpuff Girls' Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever - This was a fun episode. Sure, there wasn't much action, but that that doesn't make the episode bad. I really liked seeing the fun the girls had.

The Rowdyruff Boys - Yeah, it was interesting that the girls had male counterparts as enemies. The action was great, too.

Bubblevicious - My favorite Powerpuff Girl is Bubbles because I like how she normally is, but I really liked seeing her go hardcore in this one.

Uh-Oh, Dynamo - I liked seeing the girls use a robot to fight a monster (even if they were forced to use it and it destroyed much of Townsville).

Perla Magica

Digital Love
I have a very different sense of humour, so here's my favorite episode list:

Season 1:

Mommy Fearest
Telephonies
Major Competition
The Bare Facts
Just Another Manic Mojo

Season 2:

Birthday Bash
Dream Scheme
You Snooze You Lose
Los Dos Mojos
Mo Job
Imaginary Fiend
The Powerpuff Girls Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever
Mojo Jonesin'

Season 3:

The Mane Event
Child Fearing
Bubblevision
Three Girls and a Monster
Jewel of the Aisle
Catastrophe
Hot Air Buffoon
The Headsucker's Moxy

Season 4:

Film Flam
Superfriends

Season 5 & 6:

Burglar Alarmed
City of Clipsville
Bubble Boy
Nuthin' Special
I See a Funny Cartoon in Your Future

Specials:
Dance Pantsed

Dr.Pepper

I always liked Criss Cross Crisis. I have no idea why. I also like Meet The Beat-alls because I was really into the Beatles when that episode came out. In a matter of fact, it was the only PPG episode I purposefully went out of my way to watch the premiere.

NewYorkEagle

Gonna put my list.

Season 1:
Monkey See, Doggie Do
Mommy Fearest
Boogie Frights
Bubblevicious
Cat Man Do
The Rowdyruff Boys

Season 2:
Stuck Up, Up, and Away
Supper Villain
Beat Your Greens
Mo Job
Cootie Gras
Twisted Sister
Speed Demon

Season 3:
Child Fearing
Criss Cross Crisis
Bubblevision
Ploys R' Us
Powerprof.
Moral Decay
Meet The Beat Alls

Season 4:
All Chalked Up
Superfriends
Members Only
Knock It Off

Season 5:
Shut The Pup Up
The Boys Are Back In Town
Pee Pee G's
Boy Toys
City Of Clipsville
Sweet N' Sour
Twas The Fight Before Christmas (Favorite episode of all time)

Season 6:
City of Nutsville
That's Not My Baby

The Powerpuff Girls Rule is also one of my favorites, but it's not really an episode from either season.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
The PowerPuff Girls Rule was probably the funniest episode, so I'll pick that one!

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Season 1:
Abracadaver
Telephonies
Ice Sore
Bubblevicious
Just Another Manic Mojo

Season 2:
Stuck Up, Up, and Away
Birthday Bash
You Snooze, You Lose
Mo Job
The Powerpuff Girls' Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever

Season 3 (Favorite season):
The Mane Event
Child Fearing
Bought and Scold
Bubblevision
Super Zeroes
Three Girls and a Monster
Candy is Dandy
Ploys R' Us
Helter Shelter
Meet the Beat-Alls

Season 4:
All Chalked Up
Get Back Mojo
Him Diddle Riddle
Knock it Off
Forced Kin

Season 5:
Not So Awesome Blossom
Bubble Boy
Boy Toys
Bang for tour Buck
Lying Around the House

Season 6:
Reeking Havoc
Live and Let Dynamo
Oops, I did it Again
Simian Says
Octi Gone

Reboot:
Fashion Forward
Poorbucks
Power-Up Puff
Viral Spiral
In the Garden of Good and Eddie

Shadowjac

Occasional poster, full time lurker.
My favorite Powerpuff Girl episode is Jewel of the Aisle I love cereal mascot commercials, and this episode was the perfect parody of them.
Second favorite is Meet the Beat'alls sicnce I'm a huge Beatles fan.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Greg Johnson currently writing on Spidey And His Amazing Friends makes me wonder why he didn't write for a Spiderman cartoon sooner given his experiences with Marvel.
I have YouTube TV instead of cable. Does that mean I won't get Me TV Toons?
I think Sailor Moon's Viz Redub should air on Me TV Toons. It's iconic and mega nostalgic, it has a huge fanbase and Arthur showed gay people are okay even on kids tv so it should be no problem.
Today I came across a YouTube video about MeTv Toons with the heading "Boomerang Killer?". Bro, Boomerang US has been on life support long before MeTV Toons came along. At this point, "killing" Boomerang would be as hard as folding a piece of paper.

Featured Posts