Does anyone remember The Cartoon Cartoon Show (2005)?

Micahel Cataldo

The Cartoon Cartoon Show was a half-hour block that served as a 2005 revival of Cartoon Network's former block of the same name. The shows on that block were Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, The Powerpuff Girls (1998), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Evil Con Carne and Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?. Ed, Edd n Eddy was part of that block despite not being mentioned in the promo. Time Squad should've been in that block bc all the episodes are split into 11-minute episodes.

Mejo

Just a standard Fox going about in the Wild West
Yeah I remember it. I’m trying to remember if they ever played Kids Next Door.
They did play KND too.

All in all, it was a pretty good show that served as a good look into CN’s past during a time when Cartoon Network was really trying hard to dump all of its oldest shows onto Boomerang. Really wish it would come back (though I suppose Checkered Past will probably be the closest we’ll ever get to that reality nowadays).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I recently decided that I will be covering a really bad children's cartoon that's been on my radar for a while over on my blog. I can't really talk about it on here because of this show's nature, but I'm bored enough and I think someone needs to analyze the show I'm talking about and yank it apart.
Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.
Can one of the moderators here update the media embedding tool, so X can be one of the approved websites?
Well, Disney's Primos has apparently been delayed again with no announced release date, and of course the YT trolls are talking victory laps. I hope the show hasn't been permanently shelved; I don't want the haters to win.
My reaction that Disney's Mickey Mornings block ends at 12:30pm next week.

Featured Posts