A Loud House Christmas Live Action Movie News and Discussion Thread

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I had fun watching this movie, it was well done, they seemed to put care and love into it. It wasn't too long and felt paced just right. I liked how the acting portrayed the characters well. The plot was pretty good Christmas plot, had some funny moments and the chase for the climax was awesome. I give it 8/10.

kanc

On the first airing on Nick, they give the credit to the cast that played as character, but reruns the displaying of cast credits has been removed.

A Loud House Christmas movie hasn't yet been added to nick.com nor on nick app, even though already on paramount plus.

Eldorado

On the first airing on Nick, they give the credit to the cast that played as character, but reruns the displaying of cast credits has been removed.

A Loud House Christmas movie hasn't yet been added to nick.com nor on nick app, even though already on paramount plus.
It's On-Demand right now.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts