Disney+ News & Discussion Thread

Moe

Yeah, Hulu is consolidated into Disney+ but you still have option to buy Hulu separately, it is totally up to you for now.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Disney+ New Releases (May 2024)"​

disney-plus.jpg

"Disney has released a rundown of their new programming offerings coming to Disney+ in May. This month will include the season finales of X-Men ’97 and Star Wars: The Bad Batch, the complete second seasons of Monsters at Work and Chip ‘n’ Dale: Park Life, the new Star Wars: Tales of the Empire, and more."

Read the full article here.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Trailer for the upcoming Disney+ documentary Jim Henson: Idea Man has arrived.

harry580

looks like Beatles let it be is finally coming to Disney plus, about time, now if only they release the film on dvd & blu ray for the collectors & people who preferred physical media

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Disney and Warner making a sports streaming service together
Disney and Warner doing a bundle deal

Oh now we get them working together could have done that years ago and been on Hulu together and saved a whole problems. Still think we just Return to Hulu , get together and just be one website/app/ service.

At least we are getting some teamwork again, for once.

Also funny , I've seen (not here) people saying this is cable again. It's not, the companies wish it was, they had sweet thing going. That and you will still be able to get Hulu, Disney Plus, Max stand alone, unless we just go back to Hulu as the catch all and live in peace.

They've not announced a price yet huh? I'll lodge guesses , because why not?
With Ads all three $12.99 (
Without ads all three $18.99
With ESPN Plus $20.99

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
(X-post with Max thread)

Disney and Warner Bros. Discovery have just announced that a discounted D+/Hulu/Max package will arrive this summer:

Feels like this is gonna make Disney's acquisition of 21st Century Fox rather redundant.

TsWade2

Disney and Warner making a sports streaming service together
Disney and Warner doing a bundle deal

Oh now we get them working together could have done that years ago and been on Hulu together and saved a whole problems. Still think we just Return to Hulu , get together and just be one website/app/ service.

At least we are getting some teamwork again, for once.

Also funny , I've seen (not here) people saying this is cable again. It's not, the companies wish it was, they had sweet thing going. That and you will still be able to get Hulu, Disney Plus, Max stand alone, unless we just go back to Hulu as the catch all and live in peace.

They've not announced a price yet huh? I'll lodge guesses , because why not?
With Ads all three $12.99 (
Without ads all three $18.99
With ESPN Plus $20.
Sweet mother of Walter Elias Disney! It's like Warner Bros and Disney are making a treaty of peace and friendship!:oops::)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts