International Nickelodeon Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Looks like The Dude Perfect Show will never air in India because it would have that disclaimer and Nick India doesn't care about live action anymore

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
Crashletes and You Gotta See This, React to That also has disclaimer too

kanc

I meant why do they have disclaimers? I'm sure everyone in the US knows not to try the stunts

that's what disclaimer means, they have to put some warning message to not do stunts, and not just India, but some other countries

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
The only show on Nickelodeon Greece that has been having a disclaimer, is Cool Factor (don't ask how we got that show in Greece). Oh, and there were for some time in 2016-2017 a message during the airing of an episode of a show, that "this programme may include violence" (I fondly remember it airing in a FBCC episode, where the duo was waiting to see the new Chimp Chomp movie).

animegamer

The Nick Jr. bug moved down further and now it is no longer cutting off the black zone. So if you want to you could modify the TV settings to turn the channel into 16:9 without making it look so weird!

032A1528-B163-484F-BD49-E3A0B10C988B.jpeg

Vaughn Max

The Nick Jr. bug moved down further and now it is no longer cutting off the black zone. So if you want to you could modify the TV settings to turn the channel into 16:9 without making it look so weird!

View attachment 141652
I don't even watch Nick Jr in general or live in India, so this doesn't really matter to me

zajgrg

Nick in Croatia is in a weird state since the end of June.
No signs of The Loud House or Hunter Street, but they air Instant Mom, See Dad Run and Every Witch Way reruns in the place of those two shows.
In the morning its just more Spongebob.

Also, there's this weird thing that happens almost regularly around 23:00 just between the two FOP episodes.
Basically some sort of a bumper featuring scenes from Rabbids Invasion followed by what seems to be the start of the intro.
But just as those rabbids grab the two ends of the ropes and there is a closeup of one of them it just cuts to the usual generic bumps with the live action kids before the show finally begins.

kanc

Nick in Croatia is in a weird state since the end of June.
No signs of The Loud House or Hunter Street, but they air Instant Mom, See Dad Run and Every Witch Way reruns in the place of those two shows.
In the morning its just more Spongebob.

Also, there's this weird thing that happens almost regularly around 23:00 just between the two FOP episodes.
Basically some sort of a bumper featuring scenes from Rabbids Invasion followed by what seems to be the start of the intro.
But just as those rabbids grab the two ends of the ropes and there is a closeup of one of them it just cuts to the usual generic bumps with the live action kids before the show finally begins.
Has See Dad Run aired all the episodes including 2-part special: See Dad Find His Way Home in your country? Because in USA there are 7 episodes left unaired including See Dad Find His Way Home. The last new episode shown was Dec 2014 and hadn't had new episodes since

BloggerHU

Has See Dad Run aired all the episodes including 2-part special: See Dad Find His Way Home in your country? Because in USA there are 7 episodes left unaired including See Dad Find His Way Home. The last new episode shown was Dec 2014 and hadn't had new episodes since
They only aired episodes up to 205 (S2E5 See Dad Be Normal…ish).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Fone Bone's profile needs to get a restore, like how it happened to IlPuyoPuyotchi.
It looks like Bob Backish may be out as CEO of Paramount. Can David Zaslav be next? Please?
nick.com has banner (since past few weeks) has KCA 2024 on July 13 at 8pm. But no further news, nor any promos for it yet.

I thought Nick would get new promos for other shows or new episodes, but still NOTHING.
Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.

Featured Posts