Post random videos

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
That used to be one of the most overused songs in 2000s Youtube videos, along with "Bodies" by Drowning Pool and "Dreamscape" by 009 Sound System.

There might be still chance for Learning With Pibby to be greenlit. WB Discovery, owner of Adult Swim, keeps extending the name trademark.

BlooCNBoy02

"...and then the 2nd service, BBC Prime (wrong logo) BBC Prime, consisted of light entertainment programs."

I don't know where did he get the wrong BBC Prime logo (which was before the correction, at 41:11).
UPDATE: I just found out that the "wrong BBC Prime logo" is a fanmade artwork: the Prime drink's logo (Ice Pop variant) with the current BBC logo at the top, put inside a vending machine.

BlooCNBoy02

The lyrics video for Imagine Dragons' "Bones".

The song was so famous in the Geometry Dash community that it got so many levels, and this is an example.

I also wanted to post a video where @Fone Bone's eponymous character is in, but it was unsuccessful. Typing "fone bone" isn't useful.

stephane dumas

The NHL playoffs had begun, it's funny to see some Stanley Cup playoffs predictions who didn't aged well like this one.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 25th Anniversary to SpongeBob SquarePants!

The official Bluey channel on YouTube has uploaded the "Dad Baby" episode in full, meaning that it is finally legally available to American fans.

MAW Superman and Unicorn WE seem to have done well, and Invincible Fight Girl and Iyanu: Child of Wonder sound interesting. It's good to see CN embracing action again, but I hope they haven't forgotten comedy.
I've watched a few more episodes of Yuru Camp since I first posted about it. It's definitely great and it might end up becoming one of my favorite anime series ever.

Featured Posts