"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Eldorado

I was thinking on how much I'd love a crossover with Harley Quinn where Harley and Ivy are sent to the Titans world and they have to be extremely careful to not do any of their TV-MA stuff that will get both of their shows in trouble with the FCC.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
I was thinking on how much I'd love a crossover with Harley Quinn where Harley and Ivy are sent to the Titans world and they have to be extremely careful to not do any of their TV-MA stuff that will get both of their shows in trouble with the FCC.

Even ignoring the fact I doubt DC would ever allow more direct crossovers with their kid and adult series (TTG! gets away with a lot but that may be a bridge too far), I don't think that would work because it would be primarily written by the TTG! team and I don't think they'd capture HQ's series tone even minus the adult themes. A mis managed tone on that level would only really work if it was a crossover with TTG and like the live action Titans. Like them being poorly written and realizing it's the influence of the TTG team while the TTG get hints at what actual more mature Titans stories are like and not wanting any part of that I could actually see the potential of but I doubt that will very much happen.

I would like for the TTG! + Castlevania crossover to happen.

Yeah don't bring in Netflix shows man cause they aren't going to ever do that.

Honestly to me news discussion threads aren't the place for "I want TTG to have a crossover with so and so". Like a new thread should be made about that if you want to talk about such things. Cause it feels weird for the news and discussion thread to go "oh hey you know what I wanted? Legends of Tomorrow and TTG to have a crossover" which... I did want but yeah feels wrong to talk about here.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Some new episodes are listed on TV Passport though the dates must be wrong unless new episodes premiered in the last couple of weeks, they weren't promoted and no one noticed. The last one sounds like "Catpin Freak" with a different title. EDIT: TV Insider lists "Attention to Detail" for May 16, but the other dates are listed the same.

Attention to Detail Apr. 6, 2024

The Titans start to lose some body parts and everyone, except Robin, blames the designers.

The New Offices Apr. 7, 2024

The Titans must accompany their animation team to the new offices.

Backup TV Apr. 8, 2024

Commissioner Gordon and Batman are ready for another evening in front of the TV, but Albert is determined to watch his show.

The New Captain Apr. 10, 2024

Monster decides to replace Stellarubia as captain of the crew and drags everyone into a reckless adventure.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Some new episodes are listed on TV Passport though the dates must be wrong unless new episodes premiered in the last couple of weeks, they weren't promoted and no one noticed. The last one sounds like "Catpin Freak" with a different title. EDIT: TV Insider lists "Attention to Detail" for May 16, but the other dates are listed the same.

Attention to Detail Apr. 6, 2024

The Titans start to lose some body parts and everyone, except Robin, blames the designers.

The New Offices Apr. 7, 2024

The Titans must accompany their animation team to the new offices.

Backup TV Apr. 8, 2024

Commissioner Gordon and Batman are ready for another evening in front of the TV, but Albert is determined to watch his show.

The New Captain Apr. 10, 2024

Monster decides to replace Stellarubia as captain of the crew and drags everyone into a reckless adventure.
4/11: Well, today is April 11 so the dates make no sense. Perhaps, May 16 is the actual date/week of these premieres. And of course, I thought "Albert? Do they mean "Alfred" or there some rando character introduced in this episode?"

Perper did mention there is a combined version of the Starfire's Galaxy arc that will air. "The New Captain" could be that.

4/23: Today marks 11 years since TTG premiered on CN.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts