The Brand New Dream Thread

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A weird, cartoon-induced dream happened today. It involved some episode of Teen Titans GO! (I have never seen it, so far). It involved babies. I escaped from the cartoon landscape (the dream was totally nonsense) to the real world.
In the real world: I went to some cafés/restaurants owned by Romanian people where I live. One of them was a rip-off of Pizza Hut and the other one was a bakery/pizza restaurant. All of this happened when I was listening to Lananayeej (it's a speed up version of Despre Tine).
I went to some house. As soon as I went up the stairs, I found a shrine based on Vasco Palmeirim's ads for ZON. It was a picture of Vasco himself with some blue, yellow, green and red blocks. Perhaps it was an allusion to a game I played yesterday night called "Where Am I?"
The dream also had the conclusion of the TT GO! episode.
Also, I got references of TWO TZ users: two for the price of one! Mariana was talking about Boomerang changing formats and (quite possibly) referencting Tooncast, and RegularCapital talking about some news program ending with RS scenes.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Today I also dreamed about a new video from Stuart Ashen, he was reviewing some figures from the hotel room he reviewed last spring.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I had this weird dream where I changed providers. I was now on Digi. By some amazing coincidence Digi had arrived to Portugal. The decoder was small, around the size of a tiny DVD player. I received 62 channels.
By the way, this is not new, I have seen people with Digi satellite dishes (2/3 of them) in my city. Even RCS&RDS has invaded my sleep now.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
My dream today: CN Portugal got two Australian cartoons (not Exchange Student Zero and Monster Beach) and the Disney shows returned to Super RTL.

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream where it was a weekday but I didn't have to go to school. My mom had to go somewhere in the morning and she said that when she gets back we can go to the store together. I decided to watch TV for a while and then I realized that it was 1:30 in the afternoon and I was still in my pajamas, haven't eaten anything, and my mom still wasn't back. I looked outside and the sky was very dark and a thunderstorm was brewing. Sometime around dinnertime my mom came home and my family decided to go out for dinner. We ate at some resturant that was in my old doctor's office. My dad and brother were talking about what to get and my mom was talking to the waitress as if they knew each other. I looked outside to see some people playing basketball in a park.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
DOUBLE DREAM:
At around 6am, I was dreaming about an episode of Gravity Falls. The episode where Mermando reappears and tries to get Mabel. Unfortunately, I don't know about the conclusion, if Mabel becomes a mermaid or not, but whatever happened in the dream is anyone's guess.
Later, I got around eight weird channels from foreign lands. This channel appeared. and it was the only one I could identify. They aired a lot of Korean dramas... Sometimes I get dreams where I watch weird East Asian channels.
I went to the Toonzone forums and I got disguised as another Portuguese user...

Dr.Pepper

Here is a dream my mom had last night (I hope she doesn't mind me sharing):
The dream alternating between the elementary school across the street and a hotel. My mom was with a group of young kids who lost their car keys. Later on they found the car keys and my mom was going through like "Okay, who drives a Ford?" etc. She got to a "key" that was a black box. I kid pulled something out of his pocket and when he touched it the "key" lit up. Later she was back at the hotel wearing a lacy nightgown. My aunt (her sister) saw it and asked her why she was wearing her (my aunt's) sister-in-law's wedding dress. My mom responding that it was her pajamas but she needs to find her robe because she needed to go outside. She later found a robe, but she couldn't fit her arms through it. She then saw a baby clad in nothing but a diaper that supposedly belonged to my aunt. She saw that the baby needed his diaper changed so she picked him up and went to look for my aunt. They went outside and it was snowing, but it wasn't cold. People were giving them weird looks. Someone asked what the baby's name was and her response was "It begins with a D but it isn't Derek because that is the name of my other nephew" (she was referring to my dad's real life cousin). She wandering into a saloon style beauty parlor where my aunt was working. She said she was too busy to take of the baby because she was at work. Then the baby turned into a deer! The proprietor of the hotel was there and saw the deer and gave my mom and aunt a dirty look for having a deer in the hotel. My aunt then asked my mom if she remembered to turn off the lights. Then somebody (I don't think it was my aunt) got a blanket for the deer but first they had to attach something too it so the deer can chew on it. Then she woke up.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Pleasant dream I had: I had a double dream, like last Saturday. The first part involved me going to some farm and reminisce about a weird episode of a Korean cartoon called "TV Tales of a Happy World" which involved some man without feet. I entered the house and I've seen old people in luxurious clothes. I believe that they were watching those awful afternoon shows-
The second part was more pleasant. It involved the appearance of a rainbow, and as soon as I rushed to take a photo of it, it was now a rainbow-shaped-and-themed building by some Hong Kong company.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I had an awkward dream yesterday where lots of people had Rubik's cubes in their hands. The dream wasn't set in the 80s, it was set now. I was walking near my building, and five "houses" were near the stairs.

Destiny of Awe

I have these weirdly specific dreams from time to time. Basically, when I get waken up to, let's say, wash the dishes, usually I'll go back to sleep and dream that I'm washing the dishes. Then I'll wake up to realize I didn't actually do the chore. It sucks since in my dreams I get really satisfied at getting whatever I was doing over with, just to wake up and figure out that I have to do it anyway.

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
A dream of mine became lucid two days ago. It's very rare when that happens correctly. I mean, I'll often realize that I'm dreaming, but it usually results in me waking up. I seldom get the chance to do anything. Granted, I didn't get the chance to do much in this dream. After I called it out for being a dream, I forced myself to flap my arms mimicking the "chicken" motion, to mock the dream. It was a stupid dream, but I don't really remember much from before I became lucid. A bus's tires alerted me. Anyway, after I did that, the dream began to get incredibly bright. I figured I was going to wake up soon, so I decided to fly. Couldn't get turned around, though, so I flew backwards. I guess I didn't have full control, but it was certainly my decision to do that.

I like to fly in my lucid dreams. I flew in my first lucid dream as a child. I really wish they happened more often. I'm lucky if I get one every three years.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I had a dream where I was at a Pingo Doce supermarket. Not just any one, the one in Braga Parque (we have 5-6 of them over here). From what I recall, there was some man with his food from Wok To Walk.
By the way, I never ate Chinese food with chopsticks... I will try one day...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
My dream today involved the conversion of my school's PE room into a pool. Then I went home listening to Nuno Markl talking about... strange cameras.
But before that, I had the strangest of happenings in my dream: Boomerang has returned. It was styled as Boomerang.. and had single format shows airing with subtitles in Portuguese, something that Boomerang never had. It also used the generic 2005 bumper with the Boomerang logo's line flying across the screen and forming it back. Oh dear Boomerang, I miss you so...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
@RandomMe: Cool dream, it shows you are a big fan! :)

I dreamed today with Uncle Grandpa, it was so realistic! I dreamed that it premiered on CN CEE (my feed) and Uncle Grandpa has the same voice as in the original, English version but spoke in Hungarian naturally. The first episode had live-action scenes too and cartoon parts of it parodized Codename: KND. During the credits I didn't attent to the voice actors but I heard that the dub was made by TV2 and RTL Klub paid! :D There was no CN Studios logo at the end but a Comedy Central-original logo or something similar! :O If I didn't set my phone to wake me up at 5:56 to watch CN, I wouldn't remember, so thank me. :D
Wow, nice "realistic" dream! So random!
Well... dreaming about Boomerang which sadly left is something weird. Imagine my next dream where I watch CN HQ...
I had two dreams which I forgot to mention last year:
1: My living room was red, the TV was bigger and CN was on during TCM's hours. They were airing action shows... premunition? Happened in 2003 or so.
2: Last year (or in 2012), I dreamed about CN HQ airing a pushback to a different show, different than the one that was about to air. They were fake shows, by my reckoning.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Yesterday's dream involved me at a weird supermarket with some Strong Bad and Ben 10 communicators. Don't know why.
But today, I had a very bizarre nightmare/dream. Yes, it was some sort of dream, but the nightmarish part is that in my dream, I understood about Cartoon Network Portugal being a lookalike of the Spanish version of the channel. Well...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Nothing interesting happened today, however the falling tooth happened again. Why do I dream sometimes about falling teeth?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Another TZ-related dream happened today, but it was completely different at the beginning. I was at some place which reminds me of FNAC on Braga Parque. On that place, there were some pillars. Behind those pillars, there was a stand to test the "restart TV" function which is very commonplace in Portugal now. And in that place, they said that they already tested it on ZAP in Angola and Mozambique.
Then I was a part of some movie filmed in a place with lots of halls and stairs. It involved two bizarre policemen.
The Toonzone part involved Mariana saying that "A new Brazilian cartoon premiered on CN BR!", and what was it about? It was a comic series about a mermaid that lives on land (sick concepts from Darwin the Merman, which one day will come true), and Red Arrow said that the first episode was a bit funny and she couldn't perform... Because in the real world you can't make this sort of cartoon.

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream where I didn't have any school. It was early in the morning and I was on my computer and it began to act flaky. I closed it and decided to not use it until my dad came home from work and I talk to him about it. I was in my room and I heard The Flintstones. I wondered to myself why my mom was watching the Flintstones downstairs. I walked through the hallway and I saw my brother was in his room watching it on his computer. I went downstairs and saw that my mom was watching Ancient Aliens. She got off of the couch and went to the kitchen. I picked up the remote to check the tv guide. I saw that they were doing a marathon of Ancient Aliens all day until the afternoon time. Then they started to play a bunch of different shows each with the theme of a character named Charlie in it. Then I heard Adele's Set Fire to the Rain. I was wondering what commercial was playing that song when I realized it was my alarm going off.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
My latest dreams:
On Monday, I went with one of my old schools. It was raining.
On Tuesday, there was a locked thread on Toonzone where you could STILL post!
On Wednesday, I was taking some photos, when all of a sudden, I hear that noise that ends WWTBAM. Later, I dreamt about me making a thread about a Chinese block called Cartoon City.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts