Voice actors in music videos

E.G. Daily happened to be in the music video for Young Turks by Rod Stewart, and Tress MacNeille in Weird Al’s “Ricky” (she even sang it as well!)

Does anyone know which other voice actors appeared in music videos?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shiloh Otter

celebrating Doremi!
well, EG Daily is also a singer herself, and she made a few of her own back in the 1980s.

Cree Summer has made a couple as well.

cheril59

Then there's Jess Harnell of Rock Sugar. And Stephen Furst was on Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock". Clancy Brown was on the "Speed Demon" sequence from Michael Jackson's Moonwalker movie.

And for the 1998 VHS release, Jodi Benson did a video for "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid. A rare instance of a voice actress lipsyncing to the original soundtrack.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts