Which Ciro Nieli Show Do You Like The Most?

Which Ciro Nieli Show Do You Like The Most?

• Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Ciro Nieli has had quite a few shows under his belt, all of which are critically acclaimed to varying degrees. There's Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (with Joshua Fine and Christopher Yost), and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) (first with Joshua Sternin and JR Ventimillia, and then Brandon Auman from season 2 onward). The former is about Chiro and 5 robot monkeys teaming up to take down the forces of evil with a giant mecha. The middle is about, well , The Avengers, and is often seen as a truer-to-the-text version of the team. The latter is a reinvention of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in their first show for Nickelodeon.

What do you think? Which is your favorite show from him?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Never seen the Super Monkey show. Liked the Earth's Mightiest Heroes a lot. TMNT 2012 was utter garbage.

ShadowBeast

Easily Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
TMNT 2012 was good in the first 2-3 seasons, but went bad after that. I've never watched SRMTHFG, but I have had heard of it and seen the trailers/commercials.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
SRMTHFG! is a cartoon I always wished would air here on local TV (on VTM or VT4), unfortunately it only aired here on Jetix.

I finally watched it a few years ago and it was utter garbage.

Avengers all the way. One of the few good Marvel cartoons.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.

Featured Posts