Which Ciro Nieli Show Do You Like The Most?

Which Ciro Nieli Show Do You Like The Most?

• Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Ciro Nieli has had quite a few shows under his belt, all of which are critically acclaimed to varying degrees. There's Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (with Joshua Fine and Christopher Yost), and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) (first with Joshua Sternin and JR Ventimillia, and then Brandon Auman from season 2 onward). The former is about Chiro and 5 robot monkeys teaming up to take down the forces of evil with a giant mecha. The middle is about, well , The Avengers, and is often seen as a truer-to-the-text version of the team. The latter is a reinvention of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in their first show for Nickelodeon.

What do you think? Which is your favorite show from him?

ShadowBeast

Easily Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
TMNT 2012 was good in the first 2-3 seasons, but went bad after that. I've never watched SRMTHFG, but I have had heard of it and seen the trailers/commercials.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
SRMTHFG! is a cartoon I always wished would air here on local TV (on VTM or VT4), unfortunately it only aired here on Jetix.

I finally watched it a few years ago and it was utter garbage.

Avengers all the way. One of the few good Marvel cartoons.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I thought TMNT 2012 went to crap after season 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

First Boomerang ups their game, then MeTV Toons becomes reality, but I don't get either channel. Meanwhile, Cartoon Network and Max continue to starve under the stairs. At least Conan O'Brien Must Go is good.
Seriously, I can't wait for the brand-new Puella Magi Madoka Magica movie titled Walpurgisnacht Rising! You?
The rumor about MeTV Toons launching on June 25th has been deleted. Now there's no word on whether the channel will launch or not.
Happy 25th Anniversary to SpongeBob SquarePants!

The official Bluey channel on YouTube has uploaded the "Dad Baby" episode in full, meaning that it is finally legally available to American fans.

Featured Posts