Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Nelis

Technically CN is 30 this year when we talk about how long it has existed. It would be so confusing if they celebrated their own local birthdays. A lot of Europe had a Pan feed anyway in the 2000s.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Cartoon Network Asia Schedule and some highlights as of October 2022:

New Shows Batwheels on October 22, 2022, at 8 AM and replay at 4:30 PM while Secret Origin of Batwheels on October 16, 2022, same time also.

On October 15, 2022, before Secret Origins of Batwheel in the next day. You better check the schedule.

Here Schedule Photo between October 1 - 29, 2022:

WEEKENDS (Until October 16, 2022):
View attachment 300423

WEEKDAYS:
View attachment 300424

WEEKEND (Batwheels Airing)
View attachment 300426

October 15, 2022:
View attachment 300427

October 16, 2022:
View attachment 300428

Rest of the Highlights are like new episodes coming soon.
boring, i hope there's a another old show was they reaired. was condition cartoon network right now.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
CN GAS made last minute changes again. All DCSHG slots will be replaced starting October 1st.
Apple & Onion would've left the schedule from October 3rd, now they even decided to premiere the 3rd season in one of the replaced slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: J10

burak822

CN GAS made last minute changes again. All DCSHG slots will be replaced starting October 1st.
Apple & Onion would've left the schedule from October 3rd, now they even decided to premiere the 3rd season in one of the replaced slots.
Isn't the Apple and Onion over?

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Well, this is indeed unfair. Cartoon Network Poland is adding Bunnicula in October, which doesn't air on Boomerang right now.
Also having a marathon all day (it's not the Bingewatch Marathon.) along with Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? on October 29th/30th.

Last edited:

narq

So after I checked the schedule, there's actually more to it.
The Bingewatch Marathons are gone starting next weekend, and instead there's a "normal" schedule, but it's not the same as the Monday to Friday schedule.

Changes in the weekday schedule:
8:20-8:50 - Teen Titans Go!
8:50-9:20 - DC Superhero Girls -> Teen Titans Go!
11:10-12:00 - We Baby Bears and We Bare Bears -> Bunnicula (For no reason at all, ig only because of Halloween)
13:15-14:50 - Teen Titans Go! and DC Superhero Girls -> Apple and Onion (making TTG air only once a day, but for an hour)

During the weekend before Halloween we will get a marathon of Bunnicula and Scooby Doo and Guess Who?
The schedule for October 31st is not out yet, but I expect to see all the normal shows and their halloween specials.

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
HBO Max doesn't exist in Germany (because of the Sky deal), so CN content is streaming on Amazon Prime Video over there, and you'll be surprised to know what they have...
Underlined means not on HBO Max in the US, and bold means not on HBO Max anywhere, and both means it was purged on HBO Max US.
Adventure Time
Apple & Onion (First 10 episodes only)
Baby Looney Tunes
Batman Beyond (or Batman of the Future depending on where you're from) (English available separately, WITH THE ORIGINAL TITLE)
Batman: The Animated Series (English available separately)
Ben 10 (2005)
Ben 10: Omniverse (I couldn't find Alien Force or Ultimate Alien)
Ben 10 (2016)
Camp Lazlo (First 2 seasons only)
Cartoon Network Beatbox
Cartoon Network Dance Club
Cartoon Network Jimi gegen Mitja - Gewinn oder geh heim
Cartoon Network Spurensuche
Cartoon Network Topfrocker

Chowder (First 2 seasons only)
Craig of the Creek
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends (First 2 seasons only)
Green Lantern: The Animated Series
Johnny Bravo (Season 1 only)
Justice League Unlimited
Mighty Magiswords
Over the Garden Wall
Pocoyo (though it's not on CN or Boomerang in Germany, it was on HBO Max CEE, not sure is they removed it yet, first two seasons only)
Regular Show
Samurai Jack (Season 1 only)
Scooby Doo, Where are You? (Yup, the one that started them all)
Steven Universe
Summer Camp Island (First two seasons only)
Superman: The Animated Series (Same with Batman above)
The Amazing World of Gumball
The Flintstones
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (First 15 episodes only)
The Powerpuff Girls (1998) (First two seasons only)
The Powerpuff Girls (2016)
Thomas and Friends: All Engines Go (Also on Netflix in Germany, or at least the German dub is)
Teen Titans OG (First two seasons are dubbed, the rest are English only)
Teen Titans Go! (First two seasons only)
Uncle Grandpa (Verrückt to think it's still on HBO Max in Latin America as well)
We Bare Bears
Even though most of the classics are incomplete, and some recent shows (like most of the Max/Cartoonito/Boomerang shows) aren't on there, that's still better than HBO Max in Europe's selection, which only has enough classics to count on one hand.

StrikersSeventyOG

Cartoon Network Asia Schedule and some highlights as of October 2022:

New Shows Batwheels on October 22, 2022, at 8 AM and replay at 4:30 PM while Secret Origin of Batwheels on October 16, 2022, same time also.

On October 15, 2022, before Secret Origins of Batwheel in the next day. You better check the schedule.

Here Schedule Photo between October 1 - 29, 2022:

WEEKENDS (Until October 16, 2022):
View attachment 300423

WEEKDAYS:
View attachment 300424

WEEKEND (Batwheels Airing)
View attachment 300426

October 15, 2022:
View attachment 300427

October 16, 2022:
View attachment 300428

Rest of the Highlights are like new episodes coming soon.

Here photos for new shows and new episodes:
1664603176507.png

1664603246389.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Is CN Portugal doing something like the German team's feeds, promoting the 30th anniversary of CN USA but with the same shows?

No. Nothing as usual. And no old shows even.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Is CN Portugal doing something like the German team's feeds, promoting the 30th anniversary of CN USA but with the same shows?

how is it promoted? like the German feeds or something else?

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!

Maybe they'll do something for the feed's 10th anniversary next year.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Maybe they'll do something for the feed's 10th anniversary next year.
No, they won't do something. Speaking as someone who is still affected by the 2013 decision Turner made. Also I don't expect CN UK, the former CN Europe (CN EMEA is now CN Africa) to do even a "30 years today" bug next year.

Reactions: J10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.

Featured Posts