International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

Happy New Year! Here are the Nick bugs that were changed at around 12am Indian time. They repeat animation every few secs.

ae9a7d33fa5fc623e12a2470d07aad2c.jpg

4e4dd1992929517da1b9daf85cacd0e0.jpg

77d41edcb51300ac77273b938abe4e10.jpg

zajgrg

The Loud House was meant to return to Nick CEE in November, not sure if it did, though - http://www.gyerek-vilag.tk/2017/08/mikor-folytatodik-larmas-csalad.html
Yeah, it did not :D.
I missed that blog post somehow.

Also one thing I noticed earlier this month.
There could sometimes be up to three versions of an SBSP episode on the Serbian track.
One with the English soundtrack, one with the original dub (which has been going on from 2003, started by channel B92), and some kind of a new dub featuring the usual cast that does Nick shows.
I noticed the new dub on one of the newer eps that did not have a dub, and interestingly on an older episode that already has a dub.
I don't know if it is an effort by the studio to redub all episodes that air on the channel (which I hope does not happen), but even though the dub is okay it still feels wrong (maybe because I'm so used to these voice actors :D).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
They apparently redubbed seasons 1 and 2 of SpongeBob on Nick Iberia. Season 3's dub might have come from SIC.

Here's Nickelodeon Latin America's schedule on January 1. probably the best Nick international channels when it comes to variety. Source. This isn't really new for this channel but it's odd to see preschool shows sandwiched in between their non preschool shows.
Monday, January 1, 2018
6:00 AM Dora and Friends
6:30 AM Dora and Friends
7:00 AM PAW Patrol
7:30 AM PAW Patrol
8:00 AM Mutt & Stuff
8:30 AM Blaze and the Monster Machines
9:00 AM Nella the Princess Knight
9:30 AM Shimmer and Shine
10:00 AM Mysticons
10:30 AM The Fairly OddParents
11:00 AM Breadwinners
11:30 AM The Loud House
12:00 PM ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks
12:30 PM Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
1:00 PM Bunsen Is a Beast!
1:15 PM Rusty Rivets
1:30 PM Rusty Rivets
2:30 PM Blaze and the Monster Machines
3:00 PM The Fairly OddParents
3:30 PM SpongeBob SquarePants
4:00 PM The Loud House
4:30 PM ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks
5:00 PM Bunsen Is a Beast!
5:30 PM SpongeBob SquarePants
6:00 PM Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
6:30 PM Game Shakers
7:00 PM School of Rock
7:30 PM Henry Danger
8:00 PM iCarly
8:30 PM iCarly
9:00 PM The Thundermans
9:30 PM School of Rock
10:00 PM Game Shakers
10:30 PM The Loud House
11:00 PM SpongeBob SquarePants
11:30 PM Bunsen Is a Beast!
12:00 AM ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks
12:30 AM The Fairly OddParents
1:00 AM Henry Danger
1:30 AM Game Shakers
2:00 AM School of Rock
2:30 AM The Thundermans
3:00 AM iCarly
3:30 AM Victorious
4:00 AM Victorious
4:30 AM Big Time Rush
5:00 AM See Dad Run
5:30 AM Instant Mom

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Hello! My name is Nick mick (find me on ESB with that name), and I live in Greece. At Athens, Nickelodeon is free to air, and I love watching it!

First, let's describe the current situation of the network.

It's fine. I mean, not the best (they tend to air a lot of Nick Jr. marathons), but still good. Over the years, this network has bought a lot of shows outside the America ones (the latest ones being Bunsen, Regal Academy, Wayne, and Mysticons), like Maggie and Bianca, Pumpkin Reports, Endangered Species, Zorro The Chronicles, and more! See Nickelodeon.gr for more info.

This December was... awesome!! Nickelodeon Greece had a Christmas Treasure Hunt, where throughout the entirety of the month, audiences had to go on Nickelodeon.gr and find the items told after the end of a program. And they would enter a competition for gifts and... yeah, this maybe also happened on other countries (I saw in France f.e. a competition for a Nintendo Switch on Nick France's yt page), except the gifts in Gr were only Gioghi Preziozi toys.... Oh, also the Ho Ho holiday special, the lip sync battle junior xmas episode, Albert, and Tiny Christmas premiered! All of them were awesome! It all ended with a countdown a half minute before 2018...

Oh, and just to mention, I'm a Nostalgia Critic fan.

This is the continuity I wrote:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A few years ago there was (and not sure if there still is) a Nickelodeon+ on terrestrial frequencies in Athens and Thessaloniki formerly occupied by MTV+. I personally think that Nick+ is useless especially since there is already a Nickelodeon channel available terrestrially.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Also, two things:

1. Nickelodeon Greece premieres this January Rufus 2, Legends of Hidden Temple, I am Frankie, and new Game Shakers eps. And Sunny Day.
2. In a frustratingly bizarre way, Loud House is the ONLY THING Nickelodeon Greece hasn't aired and will probably never do...

Oh, and I really want to express my disappointment for Nick India. I saw the situation and... really? I mean, at least in 2012 Nick India would air some old Nicktoons at mornings (I saw some schedules with Wayback), but now things are out of control. SpongeBob has only a single time slot (where 90% is Season 1), India-made shows and Oggy are aired to death, and... I know I haven't "read the book and only seen its cover", but the India-made shows are pretty bland (I would like it more if they focused on Indian culture more, than just showing bizarre situations).

And, apparently, even Nick PAKISTAN, I repeat, PAKISTAN, has better programming!!!!

Mod Note: Double post merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

animegamer

Oh, and I really want to express my disappointment for Nick India. I saw the situation and... really? I mean, at least in 2012 Nick India would air some old Nicktoons at mornings (I saw some schedules with Wayback), but now things are out of control. SpongeBob has only a single time slot (where 90% is Season 1), India-made shows and Oggy are aired to death, and... I know I haven't "read the book and only seen its cover", but the India-made shows are pretty bland (I would like it more if they focused on Indian culture more, than just showing bizarre situations).

And, apparently, even Nick PAKISTAN, I repeat, PAKISTAN, has better programming!!!!
All the other countries in the Indian subcontinent except Pakistan has Nick India. And not everyone is gonna understand Hindi.

Btw, didn't expect you here. Welcome :)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
All the other countries in the Indian subcontinent except Pakistan has Nick India. And not everyone is gonna understand Hindi.
A reminder that many Sri Lankans complain about Hindi-language cartoons using "I don't understand" as a general excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It looks like Bob Backish may be out as CEO of Paramount. Can David Zaslav be next? Please?
nick.com has banner (since past few weeks) has KCA 2024 on July 13 at 8pm. But no further news, nor any promos for it yet.

I thought Nick would get new promos for other shows or new episodes, but still NOTHING.
Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".

Featured Posts