Post random pictures

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Original version of The Fairly Oddparents main characters Timmy Turner, Cosmo and Wanda as part of Oh Yeah! Cartoons.
DmRP1voUUAAXzqv.jpg_large.jpg

Final version of The Fairly Oddparents characters Timmy Turner, Cosmo and Wanda.
maxresdefault (4).jpg

Original version of the titular protagonist of Spongebob Squarepants under the working title Spongeboy, Ahoy!
hqdefault.jpg

Final version of the titular protagonist of Spongebob Squarepants.
spongebob.jpg

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
"Why I'm still doing here after over 20 years?"

Capture19.PNG

Gee, Timmy. I have no idea.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is this show is getting picked up instead of The Modifyers is beyond me.

Capture41.PNG

I enjoy Mighty B as a kid, but it wasn't my favorite Nicktoon either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm amazed that this character

Capture82.PNG

was actually voiced by this character

Capture110.PNG

Yeah, shocking. I know.

OMG, I remember this scene as a kid, and it drives me INSANE!

Capture183.PNG

It hurts. I just cannot get that stupid song out of my head.

UGH, as a kid, that scene really bothered me. I find that so cringe.

Capture475.PNG

I remember this episode all because of this scene alone. It's painful to watch for me (and felt very wrong).

Capture439.PNG

Man, oh man, I HATE that episode so much as a kid. That scene alone really frustrates me and I feel bad for Courage.

Capture171.PNG

Even as a kid, I find those ducks very annoying.

Capture178.PNG

Where's Elmer Fudd when you needed him?

Last edited:

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Oh yes.

I remember HOT TOPEKA! from Cartoon Network Yes (On Demand) bumper back in the day.

Pretty amusing, I guess?

Capture301.PNG

Although, looking at it now, it looks like now Bloo is binging a lot of shows.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I gotta find Gary!"

Capture80.PNG

Aww, you don't say?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Chuckie, but this scene really annoys me as kid. I don't know why, but it did.

Capture81.PNG

As a kid, I don't like seeing Timmy crying. I thought it was too annoying and uncomfortable to hear and watch

Capture22.PNG

I love Tara, but no...

Let's not speak about the ugly duckling. :mad:

Capture474.PNG

I remember the scene where Slinkman going berserk for not going to Slugfest with Lumpas.

Yeah, fun times.

Capture431.PNG

It's funny that Lumpas and Slinkman are voiced by this guy

Capture481.PNG

As much as I don't like Mickey Mouse 2013, at least I can say the art style looks nice.

Capture83.PNG

Yeah, I'll give it that.

Geez, if this show were to came out today, cancel culture would've cancelled the Kanker Sisters right on the spot.

Capture448.PNG

I remember Wubbzy look so pale in one episode. Is he okay or it just me?

Capture255.PNG

Man, why can't this girl go to freaking Europe (something she always dreamed of)?

Capture302.PNG

BTW, this episode sucks and pointless.

Oh...

Capture170.PNG

Okay, Chowder. I'm gonna let you slide.

Yeesh...

I can't even joke about that one.

You guys can fill in the blank on your own.

Capture201.PNG

Ay, ay, ay! This episode was TORTURE for me as a kid! Hearing Bloo squeaking that annoying elephant toy was painful from beginning to end.

Capture303.PNG

Why is Blooergard is so fascinating by this toy is beyond me.

Am I the only that really bothered by Irwin and Pud'n making fun of Billy for having a tricycle? Cuz, to me, it is, even as a kid.

Capture425.PNG

Plus, it's hypocritical on their part.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
HOT TAKE: I was NEVER a fan of Dora at all, but I'll give it this though. In hindsight, I like Azul The Little Blue Train more than Thomas (All Engine Go version).

Capture147.PNG

Also, I love Boots' face man XD

I remember this scene as a kid, and Buttercup's dialogue reminds me

Capture247.PNG

of this character

Capture245.PNG

I don't know why lol

In my mind, Buttercup reminds me a tomboy version of Tommy Pickles(for some reason).

But hey, I love E.G Daily.

I don't know if this is hilariously ironic or meta, but it looks something...

Capture158.PNG

Don't get your hopes up, Crackers. You'll be disappointed.

Capture334.PNG

Oh yeah, I remember Arnie.

That god-awful episode did a massive injustice to that poor dude, who just wanna a great birthday party.

Can someone give this guy a hug?

Capture317.PNG

How is it possible that Pud'n won the race? I don't get it lol

Capture420.PNG

Jesus Christ, this song destroyed me!

It's one thing to make a parody of Care Bears, but man, why Lord why?!o_O

For a long time, I cannot that song out of my head, and I tried my hardest to get out of it.

And don't repeat it to me. It's too triggering.

Capture193.PNG

I feel your pain, Number 4. I feel your pain.:crying:

Capture192.PNG

I'm shocked to know that Terrence was actually voiced by Tara Strong. I could only imagine that Bubbles will have a "great" conversation with Terrence.

Capture321.PNG

Capture339.PNG

I'm sure she'll love that.

I really admired that Number 5 shared the same voice

Capture241.PNG

as this character

Capture191.PNG

Yay, Cree Summer!

I'm surprised that Kevin shared the same voice

Capture451.PNG

as this character

Trixie_neigh_sayers%21_S1E06.png

Yup, that's Kathleen Barr.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Bubbles would've went nuts with bunny....

Capture23.PNG

...but watch out. That bunny has some tricks up her sleeves.

We did it!

Capture154.PNG

Can someone give Crackers a hug? As a kid, I would.

Capture310.PNG

Amber Hood (Tootie) and Mary-Kate Bergman (Timmy) in Oh Yeah Cartoons Fairly OddParents shorts.

Capture67.PNG

Grey Delisle-Griffin (Tootie) and Tara Strong (Timmy) in Fairly Oddparents

Capture37.PNG

I'll always cherished E.G Daily's two best childhood cartoons roles for a long time.

Capture206.PNG

Capture244.PNG

I genuinely do.:D

This episode was the Foster's equivalent of "Mare Do Well", in which how notoriously garbage it was, from beginning to end.

Capture305.PNG

Love you Lauren Faust, but this is NOT the best thing to come out of your track record. But, I'm happy that you apologize for writing that garbage episode.

*insert obvious pony reference here*

Capture322.PNG

Rainbow_Dash_is_proud_S1E07.png

Sylvia being Snoopy? Me likey!

Capture402.PNG

I remember this girl use to called Bloo, "Tiffaney".

Capture249.PNG

I can't believe she voiced by this character.

Capture248.PNG

You learn something new every day.

"How do you do, fellow kids?"

Capture260.PNG

Wubbzy, don't try.

Ride along, horsie!

Capture313.PNG

help.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
The Galileo shuttlecraft from Star Trek.
6C8488813-130801-galileo2photo-hmed-0430p-files.jpg

The Star Commuter 2000 shuttle from Star Wars.
Star_Commuter_Shuttle.jpg

The Moonraker space shuttle from James Bond.
lf.jpeg

The Astro Megashuttle from Power Rangers.
Galaxy_Mega_Shuttle.jpg

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Love you Jeff Bennet, but please don't do that voice again.

Capture306.PNG

BTW, Bendy can screw off.

The girl's voice reminds me what if Bubbles was an annoying privileged spoiled rich girl.

Capture253.PNG

Capture209.PNG

Yeah, I prefer Bubbles better.

Geez, Mac. Too far. Too far.

Capture329.PNG

I know the feel, Slinkman. I know the feel. :(

Capture433.PNG

Oh yeah, I remember Ivan, who used to called "STEVIE" a lot.

Capture319.PNG

This episode is filled with "stupido"....

Carlos Alazraqui (Lazlo) and Doug Lawrence (Edward) from Camp Lazlo

Capture416.PNG

I use to like Lazlo when I was a kid, but compared to Rocko, it's nowhere near it's good.

How hilarious that Mac dresses up as a clown

Capture336.PNG

which I think it's appropriate to say about the entire episode ironically: a clown show

"Who let this baby up here?"

No seriously, even as a kid, I don't know what the heck this kid is saying.

Capture394.PNG

All aboard!

Capture148.PNG

Jesus, what a annoying little nuisance! :mad:

Capture414.PNG

Billy and Trykie

Capture424.PNG

"You can't deny with those eyes, Nigie!"

Capture189.PNG

What do you thinking, Abby?

Capture190.PNG

I'll bite your leg off when you broke my leg.

Capture473.PNG

Last edited:

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Denzel Crocker looks young and cool.

Capture57.PNG

Walden tries way too hard to be cool.

Capture58.PNG

Camp Kidney Stinks!

Capture430.PNG

Camp Kidney Frankfurters

Capture434.PNG

If you want to write an annoying character funny, take notes from this guy.

Capture393.PNG

and not this guy.

Capture335.PNG

Cosmo and Wanda from the Oh Yeah Cartoons Fairly OddParents shorts

Capture272.PNG

Cosmo and Wanda from Fairly OddParents

Capture273.PNG

Poor Kai-Lan

Capture109.PNG

Poor Rintoo

Capture108.PNG

Jake the Spider, the son of Billy.

Capture426.PNG

Milkshake, Billy's math instructor

Capture427.PNG

Wilt needs to say "no" once in awhile.

Capture412.PNG

The Bloo Army

Capture323.PNG

HOW CAN I GET OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE?!

Capture333.PNG

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today I found out there is a new PBS Retro FAST channel available on The Roku Channel. I also learned that I can access it when I thought I wouldn't be able to. PBS Retro has a lot of great shows I never thought I'd see again. Awesome!
It looks like Bob Backish may be out as CEO of Paramount. Can David Zaslav be next? Please?
nick.com has banner (since past few weeks) has KCA 2024 on July 13 at 8pm. But no further news, nor any promos for it yet.

I thought Nick would get new promos for other shows or new episodes, but still NOTHING.
Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.

Featured Posts