Rare occasions of voice actors onscreen in a live action role.

Mejo

Just a standard Fox going about in the Wild West
Question: Wouldn't this thread fit more in "The Voice Actors Appreciation Society"?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
What about her? Who is she and what was she in?
She's a veteran voice actress, having voiced characters in animated shows like Sakuya in Tenchi in Tokyo, Hikaru Shidou in Magic Knight Rayearth, Yumi Ohmura in Chobits and most recently Blondie Lockes in Ever After High. Her most notable live-action role was Rachel in Children of the Corn and if you're familiar with Power Rangers, she voiced the Astro Megaship's AI DECA in Space and Lost Galaxy.
@Goldstar! 's annoyance is legit. You can't just "What about?" a random name in this thread. You have to list what they are best known for, especially if it's somebody most of us have never heard of, and list the live-action project in question. Just saying a name is dirty pool, and not playing the game right.
And I've updated this comment to include her most notable voice roles and whatnot.

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
She's a veteran voice actress, having voiced characters in animated shows and her most notable live-action role was Rachel in Children of the Corn.
@Goldstar! 's annoyance is legit. You can't just "What about?" a random name in this thread. You have to list what they are best known for, especially if it's somebody most of us have never heard of, and list the live-action project in question. Just saying a name is dirty pool, and not playing the game right.

Vuxovich

Accept my apology!

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Bill Fagerbakke appeared as an angry dad in Jennifer's Body (He didn't even try to hide his Patrick voice!)

I'm pretty sure that is either Fagerbakke's more normal voice albeit exaggerated or a variation of his silly/dumb voice which yeah is mostly associated with Patrick NOW but the guy has done major acting roles before that in live action. He was one of the main characters in Coach and part of the major ensemble of the 1994 The Stand as yeah his Tom Cullen there feels like very prototype Patrick Star.

Another actor who you rarely see in live action mostly known for his voice work is Jess Harnell. you know voice of Wakko Warner Animaniacs, Captain Hero in Drawn Together and probably the longest running voice of Crash Bandicoot. he actually had a couple of live action roles, notably the guy who yelled "Bears Rock!" in the Country Bears movie.

Mejo

Just a standard Fox going about in the Wild West
I'm pretty sure that is either Fagerbakke's more normal voice albeit exaggerated or a variation of his silly/dumb voice which yeah is mostly associated with Patrick NOW but the guy has done major acting roles before that in live action. He was one of the main characters in Coach and part of the major ensemble of the 1994 The Stand as yeah his Tom Cullen there feels like very prototype Patrick Star.
Oh, I see. It just sounded similar

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.

Featured Posts