Nickelodeon cancellation/renewal thread part 2

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
No, Factory only produced season 1 while Shadowmachine produced season 2, so this news doesn't effect the show.
That's interesting to know. Thank goodness Tiny Chef Show will continue as long as it can. But still, Factory Transmedia shutting down feels like another kick in the rear for the British animation industry. I'm hoping Aardman will acquire the studio's facility.

kanc

Not sure if this is the right source, but I really hope that Nickelodeon should tell us some info about Young Dylan season 5 renewal soon.

kanc

Young Dylan in Nightly News: Kids Edition talks about Young Dylan show. That's somehow implied that the show is renewed for season 5..

kanc

No, i'm sure they did, but uh......

This happened:

Nick.com removed Young Dylan icon, and when I clicked show page, all videos/episodes are gone, even season 4.

It says season 3 (which was former used to be on paramount plus) and season 4 currently not on Paramount Plus. Seasons 1 and season 2 are on Paramount Plus.

I don't think that would later mean the show is canceled, I think we should wait for months for confirmation.

Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

With the exception of season 3 in which news outlets reported on the renewal announcement, this show has always been quietly renewed.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction that TeenNick is airing The Tiny Chef Show:
Hey, Multiversus: Enough of the freaking villains already. Give us Daffy Duck!
Of all of Cartoon Network's detractors, no one hates Cartoon Network more than Warner Bros Discovery.
Does anyone else think that Doug Walker has just been phoning it in with the Nostalgia Critic episodes lately? Maybe he doesn't need to be doing a new episode of NC every week anymore. I think that Doug should cut NC down to just 1 episode per month or something similar.
Action! wrote on Dr.Pepper's profile.
Congrats on being promoted!

Featured Posts