Nickelodeon cancellation/renewal thread part 2

kanc

It might possibly look like Tiny Chef Show season 2 could be the last...

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
No, Factory only produced season 1 while Shadowmachine produced season 2, so this news doesn't effect the show.
That's interesting to know. Thank goodness Tiny Chef Show will continue as long as it can. But still, Factory Transmedia shutting down feels like another kick in the rear for the British animation industry. I'm hoping Aardman will acquire the studio's facility.

kanc

Not sure if this is the right source, but I really hope that Nickelodeon should tell us some info about Young Dylan season 5 renewal soon.

kanc

Young Dylan in Nightly News: Kids Edition talks about Young Dylan show. That's somehow implied that the show is renewed for season 5..

Micahel Cataldo

The word is out. Young Dylan is officially cancelled.

Mod note: Cite your sources, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

kanc

No, i'm sure they did, but uh......

This happened:

Nick.com removed Young Dylan icon, and when I clicked show page, all videos/episodes are gone, even season 4.

It says season 3 (which was former used to be on paramount plus) and season 4 currently not on Paramount Plus. Seasons 1 and season 2 are on Paramount Plus.

I don't think that would later mean the show is canceled, I think we should wait for months for confirmation.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts