Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion Part 6

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I'm guessing the pulling RPS for next week, for SpongeBob might be because they might want to get head start for SpongeBob's 25th anniversary. I hope RPS comes back eventually on Nick. At least it's airing on Nicktoons network, but I fear later rest episodes would be shipped to Nicktoons which I doubt yet..
Nah, it’s more because they don’t want to repeat the same 10 episodes of RPS right now, since it’s getting repetitive. They are also saving the SpongeBob anniversary stuff for July, which is the month when it officially premiered in 1999.

kanc

So, for the past 4 weeks including this week, SpongeBob airing from 4pm-5:30pm were airing as part of SpongeBob Loves... [theme] every week

Apr 8 - SpongeBob Loves ... Jellyfishing
Apr 15 - SpongeBob Loves ... The Krusty Krab
Apr 22 - SpongeBob Loves ... His Friends
Apr 29 - SpongeBob Loves ... Gary

As of next week it's back to normal.

kanc

According to zap2it, The Loud House and The Really Loud House make its brief return to Nick on Sun. May 12 only to air Mother's day episodes related.

Nick@Nite pulled Wed May 8 6am network premiere of Young Sheldon episode and replaced with different season 4 rerun.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
According to zap2it, The Loud House and The Really Loud House make its brief return to Nick on Sun. May 12 only to air Mother's day episodes related.
Then how come Zap2it lists "Change of Heart" as one of the episodes that day? That was about Clyde McBride trying to learn how to act normal around Lori Loud.

kanc

Then how come Zap2it lists "Change of Heart" as one of the episodes that day? That was about Clyde McBride trying to learn how to act normal around Lori Loud.
Maybe Change of Heart episode is random, not mother's related episodes. I'm not sure why, we'll see what episodes are airing.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.
Greg Johnson currently writing on Spidey And His Amazing Friends makes me wonder why he didn't write for a Spiderman cartoon sooner given his experiences with Marvel.

Featured Posts