Post random videos

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
That used to be one of the most overused songs in 2000s Youtube videos, along with "Bodies" by Drowning Pool and "Dreamscape" by 009 Sound System.

There might be still chance for Learning With Pibby to be greenlit. WB Discovery, owner of Adult Swim, keeps extending the name trademark.

BlooCNBoy02

"...and then the 2nd service, BBC Prime (wrong logo) BBC Prime, consisted of light entertainment programs."

I don't know where did he get the wrong BBC Prime logo (which was before the correction, at 41:11).
UPDATE: I just found out that the "wrong BBC Prime logo" is a fanmade artwork: the Prime drink's logo (Ice Pop variant) with the current BBC logo at the top, put inside a vending machine.

BlooCNBoy02

The lyrics video for Imagine Dragons' "Bones".

The song was so famous in the Geometry Dash community that it got so many levels, and this is an example.

I also wanted to post a video where @Fone Bone's eponymous character is in, but it was unsuccessful. Typing "fone bone" isn't useful.

BlooCNBoy02

This just sounds weird. And it would fit...

...to something like this. As she says, "take me like a domino".

BlooCNBoy02

While this is a remix of "Children", it's an interesting comparison: the original doesn't have vocals, the remix does.

The original version.

stephane dumas

"Love Life", by the Rutles, a band who was a pastiche and parody of the Beatles.

For the mockumentary "All you need is cash" about the Rutles, SNL alumnis John Belushi and Dan Aykrold did some cameo appearances.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts