What's The Smartest Cartoon Concept Ever?

The Cartoon

Blast From the Past
So my brother and I talked about Ben 10 on our YouTube channel this week, and the concept of "great cartoon ideas" came up.

It occurred to me that Ben 10 has one of the strongest concepts ever. A kid has 10 aliens on his watch, all of which provide different mechanisms for action and storytelling. But the Omnitrix can expand past those ten aliens and the story can take the audience to different places with diverse landscapes, with a huge variety of plot possibilities. The concept is so strong that they've managed to make four different series and keep fans interested with all the new alien designs.

It made me wonder what you all think about which animated series have the strongest driving concepts, and why.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.

Featured Posts